Mentoring with Les Dyer is a
revolutionary Self-education, which is light-years ahead of
personal development programs of the past.
With Les as a mentor you'll discover a set of remarkable
understandings and techniques, including Childhood
Self-Sabotage Patterns, Neuro-Emotive Re-patterning and
These techniques will allow you to take back your life.
More about Les Dyer's
Nothing affects our adult life nearly so much as our
Unthinking parental behaviour leads to a myriad of
dysfunctional behaviours in the growing child that, by
adulthood, are all but invisible. The most important and
critical of these destructive patterns is an indescribable
desire for unhappiness and poor self-worth.
As incredible as this sounds, most of us have an unwanted,
misplaced sense of justification for this behaviour. We
become addicted to the pattern and can often not overcome
the urge to continue it even though we recognize its
destructive force in our adult life.
This leads to such things as :-
- always putting ourselves last,
- thinking failure at work,
- feeling lack at home,
- believing that hurt is OK,
- thinking that relationships
- feeling that abuse is normal,
- thinking that rainbows of
happiness are only for
Why on earth would we continue to
sabotage ourselves like this?
No matter what happened to us, as tiny children we thought
it was an expression of love.... Therefore these patterns
and beliefs are indoctrinated in us as children leading us
to believe that sabotaging ourselves is an expression of
With Les as a mentor you'll discover :-
why you sabotage yourself,
how you sabotage yourself and
how to overcome it…
in order to live a fearless, fulfilled and generally joyous
Les' guidance gives you invaluable understandings and
practical techniques to set yourself free.
Les will work with you to set outcomes for your mentoring.
Some of the outcomes you could choose include :-
- Own your confidence in every
area of your life
- Gain and keep great
- Enjoy a wonderful love life
- Achieve success in your career
- Be an inspiring leader in you
- Be a beacon of success that
- Experience fulfilment in your
- Eliminate hate and anger from
- Never again suffer victim-hood
- Benefit from an ‘everyone’s a
winner’ perspective on life
- Reconnect with the spirit or
soul within yourself
- Gain more out of each day
- Formulate great visions – and
then achieve them
- Find and experience
satisfaction and contentment
- Overcome any poverty mentality
you may be
Who Should Seek Mentoring
by Les ?
- Anyone seeking to make real
change in their life
- Anyone wishing to stop
sabotaging themselves, their
success and their happiness
- Anyone wishing to heal
- Anyone who wants to break their
- Anyone who wants to achieve
their full potential
- Anyone who wishes to find their
(and keep them)
- Anyone who wishes to stop any
form of emotional
- People who wish to get more
enjoyment and joy out
of their life
Due to his busy schedule, Les will only be available for
mentoring consultations for a limited number of appointments
Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
The following hourly rates apply for mentoring phone consultations:
Unemployed, Pensioner: $50
Low to middle income: $120
High income: $180
Starting a Mentoring
To get started simply call us on (07)
54816 777 or email us at
Best Time for
Sessions are approximately 1 hour by phone OR Skype, although in some
cases it can be by email or in person.
Some schedules run weekly, some fortnightly or monthly.
One-off talks readily available!
Please Enjoy Our 3
by clicking the links below.
Gallery ONE -
Gallery TWO -
Heartland is a
This Means It Is :-
Unable To Accommodate Children
* Designated smoking area available
Thank You For Your Understanding